BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Crazy And Ridiculous Sticker Fad aka I'm Better Than You

What really makes me laugh are those crazy army wife stickers that say "Proud Army Wife of My SGT", "My Authority Supersedes Your Rank!", or "Cav Wives Are Better". Who gives a rat's ass! I can understand "Proud Wife Of My Soldier" or "Proud Army Wife". But, other than that, you are trying to rub it in other people's faces that you are better than them. Yes, you might be proud of you husband who is a Lieutenant or a Sergeant, but that is NOT your rank. Promotion points are different in every MOS (job), so rubbing it in every face you can throughout post isn't doing much but making you look like an idiotic wife. Soldiers appreciate humble wives, not ones that are so proud they make themselves look like imbeciles. Pride is one thing, but making people want to envy you is another. You didn't earn the rank, so stop parading around with it.

Yes, you might have helped your husband by supporting him. But, I guarantee you that if you supported your husband for being a traveling doctor, you are not going to have a bumper sticker of that on the back of your vehicle. Stop the high school shit! Please! Do you know how much immature wives bug soldiers?

0 comments: